Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
Greeting from TechFirefly – California, USA Based IT services company
We have a great opportunity with our company and are looking for young talented individuals with very good English communication skills .
Tech Firefly is a Bay Area homegrown IT Services company that started with building trusted relationships with local and Fortune 500 companies.
Position: Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive (Experienced)
Experience: 2-5 years
Job location – Mumbai (Vashi)
We are looking for an SEM, SEO & Paid Search Manager. This position is responsible for handling all SEO, paid marketing & Social Media for the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create effective social media strategy for the company page on different Social media sites
- Work to assure that the proper title tags, alt text, and general technical implementation is SEO / SEM friendly
- Knowledge and Keen Understanding of Basic and Advance level Campaign Optimizations.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM and SEO.
- Should have worked on all campaign type (Social Media, Search, Search+ Display, Display Shopping Campaigns, Dynamic Search Campaigns, YouTube CPV Campaigns)
- Platform management, direction setting on key content development, tech implementation and link building.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Update, maintain and submit sitemaps to search engines.
- Competitive analysis and market research
- Back-link building with Google best practices in mind.
- Identify the keyword, and keyword phrases, to be targeted with the goal of page one rankings
- Perform day-to-day campaign optimization and management for Google, Bing, Yahoo
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Ads, keyword, ad groups and landing page development
- On-site and off-site optimization recommendations and implementation
- Set expectations and roadmap to achieve SEO /SEM KPIs to drive qualified traffic and acquisitions
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-5 plus years of- SMM, SEO & Paid Search – experience
- Proven track record of successful- SEO – strategy and implementation.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition In-depth experience with website & other digital analytic tools
- Software Development experience will be an added advantage
- Sharp Internet skills are a must
- High level of Proficiency Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Design Tools/Apps
- Excellent writing skills – developing content and stories for product line-ups